Educational Technology Graduate Certificate
Contact: Dr. Lee Graham
- Application for admission and $60 non-refundable admission fee.
- Copy of a current Alaska teaching certificate if you wish an endorsement.
- Two general recommendations using SOE form.
- Statement of Professional Objectives
- Official transcript(s) showing a baccalaureate degree and GPA of 3.00.
More information and forms available at uas.alaska.edu/education/programs/grad-cert-edtech.html
|Minimum Credit Hours||21|
|EDET S628||Technology in Instructional Design||3|
|EDET S636||The Impact of Technology on Student Learning||3|
|EDET S637||Differentiating Instruction Through Technology||3|
|EDET S673||Ethics in Educational Technology||3|
|EDET S674||Virtual Teaching and Learning||3|
|EDET S677||Mechanical Applications of Technology||3|
|EDET S679||Gamification and Open Education||3|
- Satisfactory completion of courses
- Faculty Evaluation
- GPA of 3.00