Associate of Arts, A.A.
Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, e-Learning
The Associate of Arts (A.A.) degree administered by the School of Arts and Sciences, provides a solid foundation in mathematics, written and oral communication, the natural and social sciences, the humanities and fine arts. The A.A. degree prepares students for career advancements, for transfer to baccalaureate programs and for a better understanding of their world.
- Admissions to the A.A. degree program
- Completion of 60 credits at 100-level or above, including:
- At least 20 credits at the 200-level or higher
- At least 15 credits completed in residence at UAS
- All General Education Requirements (33-34 credits), including MATH S113 or higher
- 26-27 elective credits, with at least 18 credits from the School of Arts & Sciences (no more than 6 credits from ODS/PE)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 at UAS
In Juneau: Dr. Jill Dumesnil,
email@example.com, (907) 796-6242
In Ketchikan or for e-Learning program: Dr. Priscilla Schulte,
firstname.lastname@example.org, (907) 228-4548