Associate of Science, A.S.
Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka, e-Learning
Students in the A.S. degree should work closely with a university advisor to select lower level elective courses that will satisfy B.S. degree program requirements. Completion of the A.S. degree alone will not guarantee junior standing or satisfy all the required prerequisite course work for a B.S. degree.
- Completion of 60 credits at 100 level or above including:
- At least 20 credits at the 200 level or higher
- At least 15 credits completed in residence at UAS
- All General Education Requirements (GERs) to total 34-35 credits, including MATH S152
- 12 credits of courses in BIOL, CHEM, ENGR, ENVS, GEOL, MATH, PHYS or STAT above the level of GERs
- 13-14 elective credits from the School of Arts and Sciences and no more than 4 credits of PE/ODS courses.
- Cumulative GPA of at least 2.00 at UAS.