Fees and Fee Changes
- In addition to tuition, any course may use materials, supplies or services that necessitate an additional fee.
- Non-course fees fund student-centered services and programs that support students' academic and social integration into the UAS community, engage students in active learning, and foster the growth and development of each student.
- Fees may also be charged for administrative and/or instructional services. All resident and non-resident tuition rates and student activity fees are approved by the Board of Regents of the University of Alaska.
- Fee assessments are subject to audit and correction, any such adjustments will be made within the 30 days following the close of late registration. Students will be notified via electronic mail of course adjustments.
- The University of Alaska reserves the right to change tuition rates or fees at any time. Fees may vary at community campuses.