(Juneau, Ketchikan, and Sitka)
The University of Alaska Southeast offers Tuition Management Systems’ Interest-Free Monthly Payment Options as a way to spread education expenses over the semester instead of one large payment at the beginning of each semester.
- Fall and Spring terms offer plans with 3, 4 or 5 payments for a single term during the academic year.
- Summer terms offer 3 or 4 payment plan options.
- The enrollment fee for 2018 / 2019 academic year plans are $60.
- Students can opt to pay the automatic deductions from a bank account or by credit card.
- Monthly payments are based on term expenses divided by the number of payments to be made. Students enrolling into a plan after its initial start date will need to make up the back payments to bring the payment plan current.
- Effective Fall 2018, students will be able to purchase GradGuard tuition insurance and pay the premiums using their TMS payment plan.
- Tuition Managements Systems will work with families to understand the options available and provide financial counseling to determine the best payment solution for each student.
- For more information, or to enroll, call 1-800-722-4867 and speak with an education payment counselor or go to https://uasalaska.afford.com.