Juneau Consolidated Fee
The non-refundable consolidated fee is used to provide students with a variety of opportunities and services that enhance the quality of the educational experience and facilitate the delivery of instruction. The fee covers the costs associated with the use of various in-class and e-Learning instructional materials, supplies, and technologies, learning support resources, student activities and recreation, as well as the activities of student government. The fee is $47 per credit.
Ketchikan and Sitka Consolidated Fee
The non-refundable consolidated fee is used to provide students with a variety of opportunities and services that enhance the quality of the educational experience and facilitate the delivery of instruction. The fee covers the costs associated with instructional materials, technologies, student activities, as well as the activities of student government. The fee is $25 per credit.
Optional Student Alumni Fee
6 credits or more: $15 (Juneau Fall term only)
Certificate and Associate Level Admission Processing Fee: $40
Bachelor Level Admission Processing Fee: $50
Graduate Level Admission Processing Fee: $60
Undergraduate Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate Degree: $50 ($75 if late) payment due with application
Graduation fee covers: credit check, degree requirement audit and certification of eligibility to graduate
|Official Electronic Transcript||fastest way||$12 each|
|Official Paper Transcript||normal processing (5-7 business days)||$15 each|
|Official Paper Transcript||expedited (24 hour processing)||$30 each|
Request transcripts through uaonline.alaska.edu.
In order to process a transcript request, the following information must be provided: name(s), signature, social security number, and dates of attendance. Fax requests with signature will be accepted.
Challenge Course Examination Fees: $50 per credit
Credit for Prior Learning (CPL) Fees:
- Application Fee: $75
- Lower Division Credit Fee: $75/credit
- Upper Division Credit Fee: $110/credit
Lab/Material Fees: In addition to the normal credit-hour charge, may be charged for certain courses that require the use of special materials, supplies, or services.
Credit Card Transaction Fee:
- 2.75 percent ($3 minimum)
- Any credit or debt card payments made via UAOnline (Note: credit and debit card payments are not accepted in person, by mail or over the phone).
- Fees charged by credit card companies. The university does not receive any of this fee.
- Students dropped from classes due to nonpayment will be charged $100 to have classes reinstated.
Returned Check Fee:
- If a check (or web check) is returned for any reason, a hold will be placed on the student's account which will prevent the student from registering, viewing grades, participating in graduation activities, and receiving transcripts until the account balance and fee is paid.