UAS Bookstore Voucher
UAS offers students with verified, non-disbursed Financial Aid the ability to request a book voucher as an advance against their pending aid disbursement by submitting a request online
- Available for course materials listed on the MBS Direct bookstore website for one of the UAS campus courses (Juneau, Ketchikan, Sitka).,
- Student's financial aid must be awarded, accepted, and non-disbursed for the current term
- UAS is only able to offer this book voucher benefit on our UAS-MBS Direct bookstore website and are not currently available for any other online or physical store purchases.
- Students may use the voucher for new, used or rental textbooks and any applicable shipping.
- Vouchers will be issued in an amount not to exceed the amount of verified financial aid in excess of registration costs, and will only apply towards published materials listed for UAS courses.
- Students are strongly encouraged to review their course syllabi to verify required materials prior to making MBS Direct purchases. If there are questions regarding course required materials, students should contact the course faculty prior to placing a bookstore order.
- All other questions or concerns should be directed to the UAS Office of the Bursar and Student Accounts at (907) 796-6492 or firstname.lastname@example.org